The Fishing Simulator prototype was developed by RingZero in roughly a week's time. It consists of one nice environment of a lake in Europe. This prototype was likely one of the reasons why Big Ben agreed to develop Pro Fishing Simulator with RingZero as one of their partners.
We had some experience with PBR rendering in the past; and thanks to the wonderful team, we managed to create the scene within the brief timeframe.
- The technical artist developed a new shader for texture blending.
- The artists developed a new pipeline for creating trees.
- For the first time, we also developed a rendering system that relies entirely on the post-processing stack to make the scene more realistic and livelier.
I am incredibly grateful for all the hard work the team had put in. I believe this was a huge step for RingZero entering the AAA market.
On the last image in the gallery below, I added a screenshot from the Pro Fishing Simulator. During my brief period on the development of Pro Fishing Simulator, I worked as the proofreader of that black forest’s map.
- Thank you RingZero Games Ltd. for allowing the usage of their images. You can find more information on their official website at https://www.ringzerogames.com/
- The last picture is from the game: Pro Fishing Simulator published by Big Ben. Fishing Simulator on Steam